Any nominee under the age of 18, permission to submit your information must be obtained from your parents.
You may provide a Submission describing why you or someone you know is working to end hunger in America by completing the appropriate field forms, providing a 500 word or less essay and sharing a URL of an optional video hosted on your personal YouTube Channel.
By uploading a Submission, in addition to your agreement as a YouTube user to abide by YouTube’s Web Site Terms of Service located at www.youtube.com/t/terms, you agree to the following additional terms and conditions for your Submissions:
1. Eligibility: You must be at least 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
2. Submission Restrictions:
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights;
- If you are nominating someone other than yourself as part of your Submission, you must have permission from the person you are nominating
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks, other than (i) those of the Tyson Foods, Inc. (“Company”), which you have a limited license to use for the sole purpose of creating and uploading a Submission, and/or (ii) those that you own, which you agree to license to Company on a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive basis, or have license to use and sub-license to the Company royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive basis in connection with the Submission;
- The Submission must not contain footage, music, images, artwork, literary or other copyrighted material not created by you, other than material that you have necessary rights, consents and permissions to use and sub-license to the Company royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive basis in connection with the Submission;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not disparage the Company, or any party affiliated with the promotion and administration of the Channel;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
- You must have permission from all individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use their name, likeness, voice and/or persona in the Submission.
- If requested by the Company, you must be able to provide all required rights granted, consents and permissions in a form acceptable to the Company.
3. Licensed Rights: Uploading a Submission further constitutes your consent to give the Company a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed including without limitation, at the web site www.tysonfoods.com for any legal use including without limitation, for promotional and marketing of the Company, and its products and/or services. If necessary, you will sign any necessary documentation that may be required for the Company or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights you are granting to use the Submission. For clarity, the Company is under no obligation to use your Submission in any manner nor will use of your Submission entitle you to any compensation whatsoever.
4. Release: You agree to release and hold harmless the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of your Submission including without limitation, any claims based on publicity rights, copyright/trademark infringement, intellectual property rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
6. Digital Millenium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice:
We respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Site. If you believe any materials on the Site infringe a copyright, please see our DMCA policy here: http://www.tysonfoods.com/Legal/Intellectual-Property-Infringement.aspx